Although, RAD-CON is a leading global supplier of 100% hydrogen bell-type batch annealing furnace (BAF) equipment and software to manage BAF shops; they are also a National Energy Award winner, from the US State Department of Energy.
This award was received for their Fuel-Based Nitrogen (FBN) System. The system has a very fast ROI, and supports your operation by:
- Co-Generates Steam + Nitrogen (reducing or eliminating Nitrogen costs)
- Recovers & Purifies Flue Gas
- Provides Protective Atmosphere Steam
- Ideal in Metal Processing Industry (Ferrous & non-Ferrous)
- Annealing: Continuous and Batch
- Skid-mounted for very easy installation
For more detail on complete FBN (Co-Gen) System specs, please contact Scancorp Limited.
RAD-CON is a leading global supplier of 100% hydrogen bell-type batch annealing furnace (BAF) equipment and software to manage BAF shops:
- Annealing Specialist: ferrous and non-ferrous, strip and wire
- Manufacture / Designer of 100% hydrogen, bell-type furnaces
- Leading industry with bell-type thermal models (CAPS™)
- Expert in optimized annealing shop operation
- Providing systems since 1966, and operating globally