RAD-CON is an expert in the annealing production process, a manufacturer of new bell-type annealing furnace equipment, and a provider of systems that help existing annealing facilities operate better.
RAD-CON is not only a leading global producer of 100% hydrogen bell-type annealing furnaces (BAF) for hot-rolled wire rod and as-drawn wire coils, but also the leader in atmosphere controls for annealing of steel wire. RAD-CON provides:
- Design, equipment, and installation of 100% Hydrogen BAF.
- Facility sizes ranging from 1,000 t/y to 100,000 t/y.
- Systems that use patented algorithms to control the protective atmosphere according to the quality requirements of the wire’s surface.
The main benefits of the RAD-CON Bell-Type Annealing Furnaces:
- Greater quality (Easily achieve any Cold-Heading Quality (CHQ) specification)
- Superior Finish (Clean and Bright)
- Higher efficiency (Consumes less fuel, electricity and nitrogen vs other furnace suppliers)
- Safety (100% built-in safety, for worry free operation)
For more detailed information on the (Bell-Type) Batch Annealing Furnace, please click HERE.
RAD-CON is a leading global supplier of 100% hydrogen bell-type batch annealing furnace (BAF) equipment and software to manage BAF shops:
- Annealing Specialist: ferrous and non-ferrous, strip and wire
- Manufacture / Designer of 100% hydrogen, bell-type furnaces
- Leading industry with bell-type thermal models (CAPS™)
- Expert in optimized annealing shop operation
- Providing systems since 1966, and operating globally