RAD-CON is an expert in the annealing production process, a manufacturer of new bell-type annealing furnace equipment, and a provider of systems that help existing annealing facilities operate better.
RAD-CON has developed CAPS™ (Computerized Annealing Process Software), the industries best optimization software for batch annealing furnaces (BAF).
The CAPS™ software reliably predicts each coil’s core temperature, automates your annealing process and provides main benefits:
- Increase throughput > 15%
- Reduce energy/carbon costs > 10%
- Decrease mechanical property variation
- Reduce stickers
For annealers of strip/sheet, CAPS™ software maximizes overall efficiency by scheduling coils and equipment. CAPS™ matches coils before anneal, and keeps on-line cycle times to a minimum. The result—reduced energy costs and boosted productivity. This system works on any brand furnace (not just RAD-CON), HN or 100% hydrogen atmosphere, single or multi-stack.
For more detailed information on the CAPS™ software, please click HERE.
RAD-CON is a leading global supplier of 100% hydrogen bell-type batch annealing furnace (BAF) equipment and software to manage BAF shops:
- Annealing Specialist: ferrous and non-ferrous, strip and wire
- Manufacture / Designer of 100% hydrogen, bell-type furnaces
- Leading industry with bell-type thermal models (CAPS™)
- Expert in optimized annealing shop operation
- Providing systems since 1966, and operating globally