The High Temperature Quenching (HTQ) Off-Gas system uses an intelligent design to monitor, supervise and control efficient dedusting control.
The HTQ system performs rapid and flexible cooling of the gases from the direct furnace evacuation. This fast quenching of the off-gas prevents de-novo synthesis of Dioxin/Furans. Making the environment much safer vs traditional dedusting systems.
The HTQ's intelligent design has many advantages / benefits:
- Simplification of emission control
- Control and visualisation of the entire dedusting system
- Improved dedusting efficiency in Am³/kWh
- Reduction of specific dedusting cost per ton
- Less WCD required
- No more dust drop out in the ducts
- Lower pressure drop in the DEC duct
- Economical solution for Dioxin and Furans reduction
- Elimination of tubular cooler and booster fans
- Low operating costs
For more detailed information on High Temperature Quenching (HTQ) system, please click HERE.
Since 1983, the Badische Stahl-Engineering GmbH (BSE) has been acting as a service provider for increasing the efficiency and productivity in the electric steel industry worldwide.
BSE is the sister company of the Badische Stahlwerke GmbH (BSW) – one of the world’s most productive Electric Arc Furnace Steel Mills.
BSE supplies high-quality products and consulting services based on the developed technologies and methods in its own plant as well as on a large number of network-partners, various EAF steel plants, rolling mills, integrated steel mills and users of different kinds of metallurgical processes. Customers worldwide are receiving Technical Services and Consulting Services from BSE.