All ELDRO® electrohydraulic thrusters are characterized by the highest operational safety and longevity through a wear-resistant operating principle. The hydraulic system provides soft, shock-free operation and short positioning times. An intelligent device design allows easier handling during installation and removal.
- Use of robust asynchronous motors
- Use of high quality materials
- Use of the proven hydrodynamic principle
- Broad standard temperature range from – 25 °C to + 50 °C, expandable to – 45 °C to + 80 °C with additional equipment
- Mains voltage fluctuations have limited influence on the function of the devices, as the motor speed is mainly dependent on frequency and less on voltage
- No thermal protective circuit required
- Automatic driving back of the piston to the default position when switched off
- Linear lifting and lowering speeds (exception: motor start-up and run-down range)
- No sensitive electronic and sensory installation parts needed for the operating principle
- Long service intervals
For more detailed information please click HERE.
EMG Automation is a company rich in technical innovation and a global market leader with more than 60 years of experience. EMG Automation manufactures strip guiding and quality assurance systems for continuous production processes in the metal, paper and plastics sectors, as well as foil and tire industries.
The main feature of EMG strip guides is the application of Inductive Principle, which realizes in minimum burden of maintenance. In Thailand, over 50 systems of EMG have been installed in many major steel plants.