HOLLTECK is recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacturing of rolling mill guides and associated mill equipment. Through continuous development and using the latest technology advances Hollteck clients receive the best quality and value available.
The range and quality of Hollteck guide types far exceed that of any other competitor. Able to support any Bar / Wire Rod mill, Hollteck supplies a complete suite of roller guiding equipment, including:
- Roller Entry Guides
- Roller Twist Guides
- Slitter Guides
The Hollteck Roller Guide benefits & advantages:
- Single point simultaneous roll gap adjustment / twist adjustment
- Fully enclosed, high capacity taper roller bearings protected by grease and mill scale seals
- Hardened or Nitrided steel bearing shafts and wear parts
- Rugged, corrosion resistant cast steel or ductile iron construction
- Cassette mounting with secure serrated clamping system
- Ease of set up and mill adjustment
- Integral cooling system for rollers and guide body
- Long life slitter roller material
- Many more depending on specific Roller Entry Guide model
For more detailed information on all Roller Guide specifications and models, please contact Scancorp Limited.
Established in 1978, The Hollteck Company produced the first "user friendly" roller entry guides for the North American steel industry. Hollteck is recognized as a world leader in the design and manufacturing of rolling mill guides and associated mill equipment. The range and quality of Hollteck guide types far exceed that of any other competitor.
Today, they design and manufacture an extensive range of Rolling Mill Guide Equipment for the production of bars and wire rods. Hollteck is well-known for expertise in guides for slitting applications.