Bronx designs and manufactures Coil Paint and Chemical Coaters for the Coil Coating Industry.
- Rigid Frame Design
- Precision Roll Support Bearings
- Precision Screw Jack Adjustment
- Adjustable & Removable paint Trays
- Polyurethane or Hypalon Applicator Rolls
- Hard Chrome Pick Up Rolls
- Forward & Reverse Coating Modes
- Two or Three Roll heads
- Fast, Hydraulic Coater Head Retract
- Fast and Simpler Coater Roll Removal
- Interlocked Nib Guards
- Trip Wire E-Stops
- Metering Rolls
- Stainless Steel Pick-Up Rolls
- Load Cells with Digital Display
- Motorized Screw Jack Adjustment
- Doctor Blades (manual and pneumatically controlled)
- Roll Cleaning (manual and pneumatically controlled)
- Rotogravure Rolls
Standard Roll Coater Configurations
Standard Roll Coaters feature a single head on each side of the strip and are best suited to applications where the solutions being applied does not change frequently, such as, a chemical or passivization coating.
- Combined Pre-treatment / Primer
- Chrome Free
Quick-Change Roll Coater Configurations
Quick-Change Roll Coaters feature two heads on the top sid4e of the strip and a single head on the bottom side. These are best suited to applications where the solutions being applied on the top surface requires periodic changing, such as, color changes when finish coating.
- U Wrap
- Coater A & B
For more detail on the Paint and Chemical Coaters, please click HERE.
Bronx provides a complete service including turnkey supply, engineering, purchasing, project management, training, technical advise, etc. All Bronx lines offer the following benefits to our customers:
- Bronx designed and European manufacture
- Supervision of installation and commissioning
- Full training package for operators and production personnel
Bronx is a global company with locations in the UK, Australia, Slovakia, South Africa and Russia; and sales representatives worldwide.