All ELDRO® electrohydraulic thrusters are characterized by the highest operational safety and longevity through a wear-resistant operating principle. The hydraulic system provides soft, shock-free operation and short positioning times. An intelligent device design allows easier handling during installation and removal.
- Use of robust asynchronous motors
- Use of high quality materials
- Use of the proven hydrodynamic principle
- Broad standard temperature range from – 25 °C to + 50 °C, expandable to – 45 °C to + 80 °C with additional equipment
- Mains voltage fluctuations have limited influence on the function of the devices, as the motor speed is mainly dependent on frequency and less on voltage
- No thermal protective circuit required
- Automatic driving back of the piston to the default position when switched off
- Linear lifting and lowering speeds (exception: motor start-up and run-down range)
- No sensitive electronic and sensory installation parts needed for the operating principle
- Long service intervals
For more detailed information please click HERE.
EMG Automation GmbH has specialised in the manufacturing and processing industry for the production automation. Founded in 1946 in Wenden, EMG is today one of the world’s leading suppliers of electro-hydraulic control solutions and moreover it develops quality assurance systems for the manufacturing industry.
For more information on EMG products and services, please visit: www.emg-automation.com