ESART supplies a complete range of high-quality cast and forged copper components for ferrous and non-ferrous industries. With a maximum cast mass of 5 tons, these high-quality components are use where very high electrical conductivity is required.
Esart supplies different copper base alloys castings, copper forging and components assembled by welding, such as:
• Contact Plates for Electrodes (forgings)
• Contact Electrode Holders (castings)
• Cable Holders (castings and composite weldings)
• Oxygen and Carbon Tips for Lance Manipulators
• Oxy-Fuel Burner Water Boxes for Burners
• Copper Tubular Panels
• Copper Bus Tubes, Delta Closures
• Cooling Blocks for Refractory Zone
• Cooling Blocks for the Door Area
• Lance Block
• Bottom Electrode for DC
• Esr Mould
For more detailed information of the Copper Components, please click HERE.
Since 1982 Esart foundry has specialized in the casting of copper components with the maximum cast mass of 5 Tons. These high-quality components are used where a very high electrical conductivity min. of 85 IACS% is required.
All the components are supplied finish machined. Esart supplies different copper base alloys castings, copper forging and components assembled by welding.
Esart is part of the Metalleghe Group. The Group’s companies have at their disposal advanced laboratories for analysis, checking and testing. A network of experts guarantees a high-profile technical service to meet customers’ requirements, offering top-level international experience.