The BSE TempSamp Manipulator (TSM) gives precise information about steel temperature and quality while increasing the safety of operators considerably.
The TSM comprises modular equipment adapted to your individual situation. Easily maintained and designed for the highest availability, the TSM fits any furnace. With more than 70 installations in 25 countries, this TSM has been used on all types of EAF (from 32T up to 180T), and AC, DC or twin shell.
When using the TempSamp Manipulator, you will experience the following:
- Safe and easy operation from control room; cartridge exchange at safe distance from furnace door
- No interruption of power-on cycle and foaming slag practice during measurement / sample taking, (typical savings of about 15 – 30 seconds per heat)
- Measurement / sample taking always done under the same conditions – reproducible and reliability guaranteed
- No cooling down of melt (carbon and oxygen lances of Lance Manipulator do not have to be removed)
- Usage of standard cartridge sizes
- Stability of process
- Energy and cost savings
For more detailed information on TempSamp Manipulator, please click HERE.
Since 1983, the Badische Stahl-Engineering GmbH (BSE) has been acting as a service provider for increasing the efficiency and productivity in the electric steel industry worldwide.
BSE is the sister company of the Badische Stahlwerke GmbH (BSW) – one of the world’s most productive Electric Arc Furnace Steel Mills.
BSE supplies high-quality products and consulting services based on the developed technologies and methods in its own plant as well as on a large number of network-partners, various EAF steel plants, rolling mills, integrated steel mills and users of different kinds of metallurgical processes. Customers worldwide are receiving Technical Services and Consulting Services from BSE.